About Our School
2800 West 135th Avenue
Broomfield, Colorado 80020-5129
Office Phone: 720/972-5200
Attendance Line: 720/972-5238
Facsimile Line: 720/972-5239
School Hours: 8:30am-3:45pm
Office Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm
If you need to enter the school between 8:30 a.m. and 3:45 p.m., please park and enter on the west side of the building. All other doors will be locked!
The relentless pursuit of learning for all students and staff.
Igniting a passion for learning and service: Dream, Risk, Achieve!
Students: Students' conduct, character and achievement reflect the effectiveness of the school. Westlake Middle School students commit to:
- Accepting responsibility for their learning, decisions and actions.
- Making Positive Choices.
- Having Respect for all people.
- Demonstrating Integrity in all aspects of school life.
- Having the Determination to achieve and excel.
- Expecting Excellence.
- We BELIEVE that all students can learn when they are given the necessary support and time.
- We BELIEVE in a strong, trusting, collaborative culture.
- We BELIEVE that every member of our community needs to make Positive Choices; will demonstrate Respect, Responsibility, Integrity and Determination in order to achieve Excellence in all that we do.