Welcome to the Westlake Counseling Department
Counseling supports the development of the whole child by advocating for academic, social/emotional, career and postsecondary needs and strives to develop life-long learners and productive citizens.
The counseling program in Adams 12 Five Star Schools works collaboratively with parents, community members and educators to empower every child, regardless of individual differences or obstacles, to ensure all students are prepared for meaningful, productive learning through a data-driven comprehensive K-12 school counseling program.
Westlake Counseling Department
If you'd like to schedule a meeting, please click the email link below to your grade level counselor.
- Danny Austin, 8th Grade Counselor - 720-972-5213, Danny.Austin@adams12.org
- Kathy Cochran, 7th Grade Counselor - 720-972-5212, Kathy.Cochran@adams12.org
- Candice Smith, 6th Grade Counselor - 720-972-5228, Candice.S.Smith@adams12.org
- Jeanne Morrison, Registrar - Jeanne.Morrison@adams12.org
- Dawn Kazeck, Social Worker - Dawn.M.Kazeck@adams12.org
- Sandy Zarifa, School Psychologist - Sandra.Zarifa@adams12.org