Welcome to the Westlake Counseling Department
Counseling supports the development of the whole child by advocating for academic, social/emotional, career and postsecondary needs and strives to develop life-long learners and productive citizens.
The counseling program in Adams 12 Five Star Schools works collaboratively with parents, community members and educators to empower every child, regardless of individual differences or obstacles, to ensure all students are prepared for meaningful, productive learning through a data-driven comprehensive K-12 school counseling program.
Westlake Counseling Department
If you'd like to schedule a meeting, please click one of our names (link below) to your grade level counselor.
- Kathy Cochran, 6th Grade Counselor - 720-972-5212, Kathy.Cochran@adams12.org
- Candice Smith, 8th Grade Counselor - 720-972-5228, Candice.S.Smith@adams12.org
- Danny Austin, 7th Grade Counselor - 720-972-5213, Danny.Austin@adams12.org
Dawn Kazeck, Social Worker - Dawn.M.Kazeck@adams12.org
- Want to set up a meeting with me? Go to calendly.com/kazeckwlms
- Sandy Zarifa, School Psychologist - Sandra.Zarifa@adams12.org
- Jennine Saulino, Registrar- 720-972-5211, Jennine.L.Saulino@adams12.org