Welcome to the Westlake Counseling Department
Counseling supports the development of the whole child by advocating for academic, social/emotional, career and postsecondary needs and strives to develop life-long learners and productive citizens.
The counseling program in Adams 12 Five Star Schools works collaboratively with parents, community members and educators to empower every child, regardless of individual differences or obstacles, to ensure all students are prepared for meaningful, productive learning through a data-driven comprehensive K-12 school counseling program.
Meet Our Westlake Team:
If you'd like to schedule a meeting, please email your grade level counselor or mental health support below.
- Candice Smith, 6th Grade Counselor -720-972-5228 - Candice.S.Smith@adams12.org
- Phydell Paris, 7th Grade Counselor - 720-972-5212 - Phydell.M.Paris@adams12.org
- Danny Austin, 8th Grade Counselor - 720-972-5213 - Danny.Austin@adams12.org
- Dawn Kazeck, Social Worker - Dawn.M.Kazeck@adams12.org
- Sandy Zarifa, School Psychologist - Sandra.Zarifa@adams12.org
- Malisa Denke, Registrar- 720-972-5211 - Malisa.M.Denke@adams12.org