7th Grade - Summit
General core expectations are as follows:
- Be prepared each day with the proper supplies.
- Bring your planner to every class as you will write down all homework assignments in it.
- Be in your seat when the bell rings, begin warm-up, and copy the daily objective at a zero voice level.
- Raise your hand when you have something to say and wait until you are called on before you speak.
- Stay in your seat unless you have permission to leave it.
- Follow the Re-Direct policy in each class. (1st Card: Warning, 2nd Card: Warning, 3rd Card: Think Sheet (parent contact), 4th Card: Office Referral.
- Follow P.R.I.D.E. every day in every class.
- Positive behavior and actions will be rewarded throughout the year.
- Be on time to every class. Consequences for tardies will be given by the teacher's decision.
- Each individual core teacher will have additional classroom expectations, which will be reviewed in class