7th Grade - Timberline
Here is some important information that you will need to know in order to make your school year productive and successful:
General core expectations are as follows:
- Be to class on time.
- Be prepared each day with the appropriate supplies and homework.
- If you're bringing your own device, make sure it is charged every morning.
- Be in your seat when the bell rings, and begin your warm up.
- Leave phone in your locker.
- Follow the Westlake Way!
You can access your student's grades through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
In Timberline Core, we use a system to identify and remedy misbehavior. Students recieve checks for inappropriate behavior. Students are given four checks a month, and below is the process for each check. This serves as a data tracking tool for us, and a point of reflection for students.
4 Checks per Month
- Think Sheet
- Parent Contact
Some Behaviors that Result in Checks
- Not turning in work
- Not following the Westlake Way
- Not being responsible with supplies